Thursday, November 15, 2012

Weekend Question

I'm flying out to Amsterdam  
tomorrow for a quick break and a catch up with some friends who will be in the city for the weekend.

What do you recommend that I do while I'm over there? 

So far I've been told that I shouldn't pass up the opportunity to see the Sex Museum or to just walk around the Red Light District and see what all the fuss is about. That I should walk around the '9 streets' to soak up the pretty atmosphere and that I shouldn't miss the Dappermarkt.

Personally I'm just looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful Dutch people, marveling at strange looking items in the grocery stores and enjoying some great coffee with great friends. Oh and I'll be watching them all compete at the 2012 Face2Face archery tournament too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment