Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Summer Blossoms - I love when the blossoms are out on the trees. Everything looks so so pretty and fresh and new. It turns the college very 'Memoirs of a Geisha' for a few days and makes me want to put my hair up into a pretty 'do' and wear something ornamental in it.


That Sense of Achievement - You know the one! The one you get when you finally get through a bout of work - you sit back, take a look at what you have just achieved, give yourself a proverbial pat on the back and congratulate yourself for getting through it all. S got a new job, Raymy finished her PhD transfer thesis and I am one step closer to completing my research. Things are looking good today ladies.


Surprise Shopping - Monday I went to the shops with the girls, yesterday I went to the shops with the guys and tonight I am going to the shops with S. Now I don't go to buy something every time, most of the time my shopping trips aren't even planned - someone just decides to 'go to the shops' but lately I have been finding some really great, inexpensive buys. Yea!

Honourable Mentions - too much coffee (just like Lady Smaggle), my new cuffed sandals, winning beautiful make-up, floral patterns on a black background, The Vampire Diaries, real coke - not diet

No comments:

Post a Comment