Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines

Now I know that for a lot of people Valentines Day is a lusty, passionate, sex soaked occasion filled with champagne, rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries. I have never been able to see it in that light. To me Valentines Day is all about sweetness and cuteness and love. 

It's a day for watching young kids being adorable, old people being amazing, and letting all of the people in your life know that they are loved. A day filled with candy hearts, fuzzy red and pink things and lots and lots of giggles 

My most memorable gifts have always been hand made, my favourite date was an indoor picnic, and to me the best way to spend the day is curled up on a snuggly couch with my very best friends drinking sparkling rose, eating heart shaped sugar cookies and watching some of the finest rom com's that money can buy. 

How about you? What is your favourite way to spend Valentines? Are you a die hard romantic? Are you a set in stone skeptic? Are you actually going to go see Die Hard in the cinema tonight (if so you have/are the coolest girlfriend ever)?

No comments:

Post a Comment