Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blog of the Week

source

I know that it has been ages since I posted a Blog of the Week but I just had to share Slices of Beauty... with you all. She has so many gorgeous photos and images throughout her blog.

It was through this blog post that I found out about The Happiest Book In The World.

In 2006 Alex Ostrowski found out that researchers at The University of Leicester concluded that Denmark is the happiest country in the world. In March 2008 he made the decision to visit happiness, and embarked upon a pilgrimage to find it. His are presented in this book, but only one copy exists.

2 comments:

  1. Slices of Beauty is overjoyed!
    Thanks for the beautiful mention Magatha-May.

    As for the Happiest Book, in the process of making one thanks to Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to go check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete