Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Help

source

Hey everyone - I need a little help and advice.

The gals and guy in my house want to throw a halloween party, our budget is limited but we want to do something really great looking. Have you any ideas?

We'll be confining the party to just the downstairs of the house and out onto the patio. We're borrowing a gorgeous gazebo for outside in case it rains and we have lots of white fairy lights that we can use.

The other 'problem' I have is that I have no idea what to dress up as! I want to look... well... hot but not slutty, and a lot of costumes look kinda slutty. I also have the added problem that I'm shooting at a Halloween archery shoot a few days later and my costume has to be suitable for that too. Please please don't suggest anything archery related, most archery people shun the Robin Hood thing very much.

As a curvy, very curvy, girl with black curls I know that there are a lot of other options out there for me but I'm just not too sure.

Please Please Help!

6 comments:

  1. I did this in one of my parties couple of years ago. As a decoration in a corner of your patio or on your house entrance, paint a silhouette of a "dead" man on the floor, like you see in movies, and put yellow "do not cross" tape around it. My poor sister laid on the ground for me while I draw her silhouette with chalk. It was fun. I love Halloween parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about as a banshee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does a banshee look like though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple mags two words for you Betty boop:
    She a a curvy, very curvy, girl with black curls and you will really look hot as her also you get to wear nice dresses and relly pretty shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the Betty Boop idea. All you need is a form fitting dress. Don't buy the ones they sell. Waste of money and looks cheesy.

    Before I read the comments on your blog, I was thinking of this: http://bit.ly/20HE3B. It's sexy with the boots & the short ruffled skirt (if you want to wear stockings, go for nude).

    I think you'll look awesome in this too: http://bit.ly/3LlQSq.

    Can't wait to see pictures! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Betty Boop is a great idea! I'm posting all things Halloween at the mo! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete