Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Have A Winner

source

As much as I loved the Betty Boop idea I just couldn't find a suitable dress to base the costume around. Who knew how hard it would be to find a red satin slip dress! Oh well!

So myself and Raymy put our heads together and decided to see if we could make a ringmistress costume. I can't wait until I start putting it together, yesterday I headed into town and got a vest top, which is going to be customised with gold buttons and chains, a red shirt which is going to be transformed into a cropped jacket with fringed shoulder boards and a beautiful minature top hat. I already have some suitable boots and a skirt that I can customise. All I need now is the red lipstick and some eyeliner, oh and a whip, and I'm complete...

and a lot of make and do time too!

I can't wait to show you the finished outfit, wish me luck on my maiden make and do session.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I'll be along! My trip to Paris was cancelled due to Al's workload. :-(

    ReplyDelete