Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


source

Coffee Loyalty - Our local coffee shop in college, Javas, have finally issued loyalty cards. I got mine on Tuesday and it was already filled by yesterday afternoon. The great thing about the Java card? You only need to get 5 stamps to get a free hot drink and not the usual 10. Yea!


Photo Shoots - Sonya and Colin's engagement shoot took place a few weekends ago and I finally got a chance to see some of the photos from the event - they are so gorgeous. I can't wait to show you all. Watch this space in the coming week for a special engagement post.



Spelling - I finally got an appointment with a dermatologist this week and my skin condition was diagnosed. Now I'm not particularly happy that I have problems with my skin but I completely love the fact that I was able to spell what was wrong with me on my first try. I have a non-contagious but non-treatable thing called pityriasis rosea and to be honest I don't really mind it too much as it supposed to clear up after a few months without any medication.

Honourable Mentions - the fact that it is still a little bright a 6pm, hot ribena to sooth a sore throat, heading to the GMIT InterVarsities and the Irish Nationals this weekend to cheer on my team mates, late night shopping on a Thursday, white chocolate chip cookies a la Cian

1 comment: