Monday, July 5, 2010

Had a Nice Day

Raymy and myself went for a little wander yesterday around the city center, it being a lazy Sunday and all, and we decided to start our wander at the newly refurbished Milk Market. To be honest - I really wanted to call and see Ruth's new stand at the market.


source

The new market site is so pretty and fresh looking, and even though the market has only been open a few weeks and every stand wasn't occupied there was a lovely atmosphere to the space. I predict that the Friday, Saturday and Sunday markets will only get bigger and bigger as the summer progresses.


source

I decided to treat myself to several of Ruth's beautiful badges (if you want to get some, and can't get to the market, Ruth has a great shop on etsy). The 'Domestic Goddess' one was a present for S (she did a monster clean up in our house this week - Thank you S!), the 'Tea' one is most definitely for me and I saw the bulldog badge and just couldn't help but think of Naomi, Josh and, of course, Kingsley over at the Rockstar Diaries. I must get their address and send it over to them.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yey thanks a million for this post, and all the links. I'll let you know when I have your brooch ready, and also when I put up my prices sorted out for custom made badges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you love days like that?
    :D

    ReplyDelete