Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Freshly Dyed Hair - Do you know the feeling you get when you look in the mirror and just can't quite put your finger on why you're not crazy about your reflection? You look at your skin, it's good, your eyebrows, neat and tidy, teeth are clean, eyes are bright and have a little sparkle in them... what is it??? A box of dye, a friend who can reach the bits at the back and a night in and you are transformed. Now your reflection has a little more colour in it :)


Late Night Conversations - Alarm goes off at 7.30am, bleery eyed I turn it off and roll over for just five more minutes. Can't figure out why I'm so tired... and then I remember... Wasn't I up talking to someone until 2.30am??? And I do the same thing the next night too.


DIY - I got an idea this week. I have a great, pretty comfortable pair of sky high wedges but they are a little worse for wear after two years. So I hit the back garden armed with some newspaper and a can of matt black spray paint. Three coats, and more drying time than I thought, later I am the proud-as-punch owner of a new (to me) pair of sexy black wedges. Go me!

Honourable Mentions - Grey Barry M nail polish, Haribo Star Mix, THIS DIY laptop bag tutorial, Heading to the Galway Arts Festival this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment