Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


source

Bangles - Wrists full of huge, over the top, jangling bangles. All the way up to your elbows. Keep your eyes peeled at car boot sales and second hand stores for volume. The more the merrier.


source

Plain White Tees - For many years I shunned the white tee, the white vest, the white shirt, the white anything to be honest. I was too careless to not spill something down the front, too colourful to wear something as plain and dull as white. But times change, white is seen through my eyes as fresh and crisp. To the sales - to stock up on the basics that I always should have had.


source

Fred - The band, the legends, the great night out in Galway city last weekend. Upbeat, energetic and always a joy to watch. Check out their site for more info.


Honourable Mentions - my archery target brooch from Ruth, having a little colour on my cheeks, fun flirty texts, sun showers (I'm trying to see the good side of them), fresh strawberries

What about you? What do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment