Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Clint Mansell Instrumentals
- A perfect way to calm down a crazy world. My recommendations for this week are this song, this one and this song.

Physical Contact - A hug, an actual, physical, arms around you hug, is sometimes all a person needs to feel instantly better. Now I am not a hug type of person but over the last few weeks I have found myself looking to friends for a hug to make problems seem less and me feel better. So today please make sure that you hug at least one other person.

Honourable Mentions - this series of photos taken by a father of his daughter as she grew up, pistachios and the mess they make all over the table, a warm duvet and a bad movie, this stop motion baking video, remembering that I have a full tub of ice cream hidden the freezer and not eating it, Tetleys tea

2 comments:

  1. The photos of the daughter are beautiful. It's amazing to watch her grow up, changing from girl to woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely in love with them. I look at them at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete