Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things I love Thursday


Image courtesy of a-man-fashion.blogspot.com

My man's fashion sense - I know that he probably won't like me loving his lack of fashion sense but I think it's a really cute feature of his. He never really bothered to make sure his socks match his shoes or whether he needs a hair cut and his life is that little bit easier because of it. Imagine how much time you would save in the morning if you could just throw on anything you wanted and go.

Travel Mugs -I now know that I cannot live without mine. Morning joe is a necessity in my life.

People Who Come Home From Around The World Trips - T's friends, J & S, are finally back in Ireland. They've spent the last 8 months or so traipsing around the globe. I can't wait to meet up with them and get filled in on all their goings on over a huge pot of steaming tea. You can read about their adventures here.

Does anything float your boat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment