Monday, May 11, 2009

Here's to Happiness - Rockstar Diaries


This post created by Naomi over at Rockstar Diaries has been lauded all over the blog sphere, and I thought it was time to share it you.

Here were my 10 things that make me happy

1. the smell of the sea

2. jasmine

3. french frys and ketchup
4. Mr T's blue jumper

5. fresh coffee

6. sand between my toes

7. playing with a puppy

8. getting completely lost in a great book

9. apple crumble

10. bedtime kisses from Mr T


And today I sat down and created a new 10

1. cuddling a dog

2. wrapping myself up in a very soft blanket

3. when Mr T snuggles up to me in bed

4. a really good chocolate cookie

5. fig scented candles

6. watching leaves and blossoms falling from trees

7. finding affordable bras that fit really well

8. dinner with friends

9. ketchup

10. squishing sand with my toes


Isn't it amazing which things change and which stay the same? Seemingly all I need in life is a dog, some sand and a bottle of ketchup.

What are the 10 things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment