Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

source

Dinner - We're taking Mr T out tonight to celebrate the end of his Masters. His presentation is this afternoon and I know that he is going to do amazing. I'm so proud of him.

Feeling better - I was sent home from college on Tuesday with a fever but I feel much better today. Yea.

Facebook - Changing my language to Pirate English was very entertaining. Try it!

Strawberries - I bought my first punnet of the season and had them for breakfast with some vanilla yogurt. Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Can I have the cake please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey for feeling better, and enjoy your dinner tonight!
    I just read your bio thingy, I didn't realise that you are doing product design...do you know Sharon Prenderville? She is in her final year, and she is a really good friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd know Sharon just to see her. Are you going to come to the Design show at the end of May to see her work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I'd say so.

    Tag you're it! Check out my blog to see what I'm on about

    ReplyDelete