Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Test Time

I probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow as I have to drive all the way to Nenagh to get my car a new NCT cert. I can't believe that the waiting lists in Limerick are so long that you can't even be put on the waiting lists. It's such a ridiculous problem.

So tomorrow, me, my little red car, a good book and some takeaway coffee are going to the bright lights of Nenagh (chuckle) to sit and wait for a, hopefully, nice man to tell me that there is nothing wrong with my car. Keep your fingers crossed for me - I can't afford to fix Geoffery if there is something serious wrong with him.


(Geoffery is my red Honda Civic, if you haven't already guessed. He would have looked like the pic below when he was all shiny and new. Isn't he pretty?)

No comments:

Post a Comment