Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Little Soft And Squidgy

So... they're bringing out a third Ghostbusters movie soon. I heard that on the radio today while everyone was giving out that Bill Murray wasn't really interested in coming back to the franchise.


But as soon as I heard the word 'Ghostbusters' I had only one thing on my mind for the rest of the day...


Marshmallows... soft, sugary, squidgy marshmallows. All sweet and delicious and way too easy to eat. Staypuff marshmallow man, you have a lot to answer for.


Do any movies instantly remind you of food? Like 'Marie Antoinette' and cream cakes, 'Chocolat' and rich handmade truffles, '28 days later' and tinned peaches...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you -- 13 Going on 30 and Razzles, Lady and the Tramp and spaghetti... Loving all of this sweet inspiration!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Josie - I love Lady and the Tramp, such a sweet movie

    ReplyDelete