Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

source


After the success of last weeks guest TiLTer I decided to open the door for more guest postings. Today's TiLT is courtesy of Dawn - a tiny, but feisty, friend.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - “A feminine and sexy, young and exciting interpretation of the irrepressible spirit of Coco Chanel. COCO MADEMOISELLE is a modern oriental fragrance, fresh and sensual.”

No longer shall I be sneaking sprays of this perfume every time I walk past Boots as a bottle of this delightful, yet unaffordable on a student budget, perfume is coming home with my boyfriend from a business trip.

Easter Holidays - One week off from university to spend sitting around, hanging out with friends and catching up on sleep... no 9am starts for a week!

Cheese - Everyone needs at least three good tasty cheeses in their fridge- Parmesan for cooking, goats cheese for late night snacks and strong mature red cheddar for lunch-time sandwiches.

source

House M.D. - In the past five weeks, I have managed to watch 5 seasons of this series. Me, an addict? Never...

So what do you get all happy about this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment