Friday, January 15, 2010

My Friday Wish


What's your Friday Wish? If you could have anything obtainable - not superpowers, or the winning lottery ticket - what would it be today? Right now!

I wish for a new place to curl up in. Somewhere fresh and clean and new. Somewhere filled with the pretty colours of spring. Where I know I will sip green tea out of a china cup with a matching saucer, and pretty pastel coloured macaroons will sit daintily on an antique side plate. I will be wearing the softest jersey day-dress in the most flattering colour. I will have the most beautiful, but comfortable, shoes kicked off so I can tuck my feet in under me as I sit and listen to Lisa Hannigan records.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous photo and such a space is well worth wishing for. I wish my revisions were finished and my PhD thesis defended (technically two wishes).

    ReplyDelete