Friday, November 5, 2010

Reader Question Responses


Anonymous said...

how many sex toys do you own

I am a 28 year old single woman. I have bought and used sex toys. I currently own one. I would be happier to own a variety but I'm too poor to spend my hard earned cash on items of pleasure.

who would you have sex with in archery

You know that this blog is linked through Facebook and that almost every archer is a friend so I feel that it would be unfair to mention them by name in this response... but there are one or two that I have thought about. Archery in Ireland is a slightly strange community. It is very small, only a few hundred competitive members, and everyone knows everyone elses business and for those reasons crushes are very rarely talked about. I know that if I posted any names online that they would know within hours and that it would make for some awkward archery competitions in the future. So the most I can say is that there are some guys that I think are worth spending a little 'intimate time' with.

have you ever got caught masterbating MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have never been caught masturbating. Have you?

Anonymous said...

When you love someone, is it because of how they make you feel, or how you want them to feel about you?

Oh... that's a tough one. Would it be a cop out answer if I said a little of both?

I have loved two guys in my life and both times I loved them because of how I felt when I was with them, or thinking about them, or talking to them. I don't fall in love easily but when I do it's a very all consuming love - I would do anything, go anywhere for them as long as they felt the same about me. Both of my long term relationships ended for similar reasons. Mostly to do with unbalance in the relationship and communication issues.

I can't control how a person will feel about me so I really wouldn't ever base a relationship on how they could hypothetically feel about me, now or in the future.
Anonymous said...

when are you coming over to london?

Whenever London is ready for me... and as soon as I can find a few days off I will be on a plane over. Hopefully some time in January if you're willing to have a house guest.

Anonymous said...

Why did you post this?

I have gotten to the stage where I feel that I sometimes hide behind safe posts - nice images, recommending other peoples blog posts, weekly themes like TiLTs and Pretty Girl Friday's. I wanted to let my readers know me a little better, I wasn't quite prepared for the first question posted above but I said that I would answer anything and I'm not really a person to back out of a promise. I was also curious about who my readers are and by seeing what questions that you ask I feel that I get to know you all a little better too.

Anonymous said...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I will hold my hands up and tell you that I was flummoxed for an answer to this questions as I have no idea what a woodchuck even looks like so I went to the trusty interweb and found the most logical answer.

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds. Some say it depends on three factors:

  • The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
  • The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
  • The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

I hope this answers your question satisfactorily :-)

Molly Jane said...

Will you follow my blog, If I follow yours? Just kidding...but for real.;) Btw, I like your colume on the right of your page for "Irish People", that is really clever. I'm part Irish so naturally I appreciate it. Thanks!
xo,
Molly

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Yes I will Molly. I really love the design and layout of your blog and am now following you with Google Reader. I am looking forward to lots of new posts to read and comment on.

irina said...

thank you for lovely comment! love your style and your blog, lets follow each other?

Hi Irina, that sounds like a nice plan. I am now following your blog through Google Reader.
Anonymous said...

What do you want from life?

Mostly contentment mixed with passion. Laughter, a little bit of adventure, the making of some great memories.

I want the opportunity to be the best person that I can be, in my chosen career (if I can find it), in my personal life, in my sport and with my friends and family. I want to sleep like a baby and wake up with a smile on my face in the morning. I want to have the time to appreciate the small things that really make me smile - the smell of coffee, puppies, doing crosswords with friends in cafes.

It all sounds very cliched when I type it on screen but it doesn't make it any less true.

doogle said...

salt or vinegar?

Vinegar! Definitely vinegar. One of the most frustrating things about dating Mr. T was the fact that he hated vinegar and I had to forgo it for 5 years. I was one of those kids who used to drink vinegar from the bottle.

galaxy or dairy milk?

Dairy Milk. I sometimes find Galaxy just too rich for everyday eating and Dairy Milk is always just right.

what did you want to be when you grew up?

I never really thought about it at all. From a very young age my brother decided on what he, and I, were going to be and I just sort of accepted it. He was going to be a farmer and he decided that I needed to be another farmers wife. I didn't even think to question this statement for many many years.

Once I got to my teenage years I wanted to be an artist of some sort, possibly graphic design. I then decided to become a chemist before changing my mind and thinking that a career as a window dresser would be a much better plan. I even went on some courses to learn how to do visual marketing. I thought about going back and trying graphics but decided that product design would give me the freedom to combine design, logic and engineering. All throughout this my mum has tried to get me to take over the family bakery and run it full time.

So now I'm 28 and supposed to be a grown up and still have no idea what I want to be, but so far I'm enjoying the experience and looking forward to whatever gets thrown my way.

What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

Oh that's another toughie - trust you Doogle to ask me that one! There have been a few things in my life that have been very hard to do - going back to college to do a Masters through research, ending a long term relationship that I thought would go the distance, but I think the toughest thing has been learning self acceptance.

I am not pretty and slim, I am not the most likable person in a group, I do not possess built in style and I sure as hell can be one of the most stubborn people you could ever meet who needs things to be done her way!

But what I am... is pretty special. I will fight so strongly for what I believe in, and I will go to the ends of the earth for my family and friends. I have amazing hair and it always smells great. I can organise everything but my own life with a pen and a piece of paper. I am an agony aunt, an emergency taxi and a rock of sense to my brother. I am a friendly ear at the other end of the phone, someone who can make a pair of pink wellingtons out of cake and icing and the type of person who will design posters on a Sunday night for my parents. My friends know that they can ring me at any time of the day and I will usually answer. I am always around for a coffee and a chat.

Learning to see all these things as something good in me and not as a collection of flaws was one of the hardest things I did last year. And it is one of the things that I am most proud of too.

2 comments:

  1. OK well that very nice well done mag's but i suspect the first question to be a plant as with previous posts about thing that you dont have and somehow they seem to appear at your door left as a pressent

    So my question is it just a cleaver ruse to get some new sexy toys for yourself or am i wrong

    If it is you a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't grow'd up till you think your grow'd up so don't worry about the years, thats just a tally to beat younger people with and prove that your right regardless :P

    ReplyDelete