Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Fashion Classic #1


I do believe that this year is going to be the year that I finally treat myself to a pair of real sunglasses. 

Not just a €2.50 pair from Pennys (not that I don't love my €2.50 shades too, I never get very upset when I loose or break them) but a real, honest to god, proper pair of grown up shades...

... and you can't really get any more grown up and classic than a pair of Ray Bans. Even though the Wayfarer seems to be the pair of choice for the average celeb I am loving the simple lines of both the Cockpit and Large Metal Aviators the most. 

4 comments:

  1. I love these! :) How can you not :)

    Have a great weekend!

    <3mvv

    themodernvv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy my first pair of sunglasses ever this summer! I'm not too sure whether I should splash out a a nice pair or experiment with cheaper sunglasses to see what suits me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @adressandabike - I always prefer to make sure that I love the shape before I spend the cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 ashjel <333333333333333

    ReplyDelete