Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



Hugs - I feel that no explanation is needed here.


Juicy - Crisp rosy apples are keeping me happy right now. Braeburn, Pink Lady and Honey Crisp are especially fantastic tasting. Follow Galas advice and try apple slices with almond butter, or better yet... cashew butter. Yum.


Party Time - This Friday I'm finally going to cut the tags off that dress I bought from ASOS and wear it out on the town. We're having a birthday dinner for Laura followed by plenty of drinks and dancing. All girls have been warned that getting their legs out is mandatory for the night and the guys are not allowed to partake if they are scruffy looking.

Honourable Mentions - pretty, printed travel mugs, THIS list of things that money can't buy, the look on the faces of the boys working in the sweet shop when I asked for sweets that taste like a girl (I was looking for the 'sugar and spice and all things nice' kind of sweets, I really don't want to know what they were thinking), mini cream eggs, retro games tables in the pub 

No comments:

Post a Comment