Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outfit - Wedding

Dress - First Editions
Hat - First Editions
Shoes - McMahons
Clutch - McMahons

Finally an outfit post...
Here's what I wore to a friends wedding last Thursday.


You might be wondering why I'm holding a bow in my hand for such a dressed up occasion but it all makes sense I promise. 

A few days before the wedding Aine, our bride, emailed and asked if a surprise could be put together for Paul, the groom. She really wanted to add a little archery to the ceremony so we put together a Guard of Honour, but archery style with all of the members of his club who were attending. So while the signing of the register was going on we slipped out of the church and set ourselves up at the doorway of the church. 

I don't think you can see it in the photo below but Paul has a pin on his cravat with a bow engraved on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment