Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

source

Happy Birthday Sonya!

I just want to take the opportunity today to tell her how much of a wonderful friend she is. She endures my sullen moods and I help her clean the kitchen. We spend a ridiculous amount of time doing the weekly shop and usually stop to look at shoes, well I do and Sonya tries to persuade me that I don't need another pair of black ballerina flats. We car pool to work and feel like we're doing just a little bit for the environment. We do our best to go to every Cirque Du Soleil show that will ever come to Ireland. We eat ice cream, and cookies, and she makes the best tasting lasagna on Tuesdays. She is the sister that I never had.

In the unforgettable words of the Golden Girls ' Thank you for being my friend'

2 comments:

  1. aaw aren't you as cute. your the sister i wished I had growing up, i'd have a much better sense of fashion by now if you were. the sister I have is 11 years older and kicked my ass repeatedly till she finally moved out, got married and had kids. the kids bit softened her, now she doesn't kick my ass as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet :) Happy (belated!) birthday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete