Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrate


As the clocks count down to the end of one year and the beginning of the next I am spending my New Years Eve in the company of some amazing friends, in their wonderful home, drinking far too much wine and trying to figure out if this year has lived up to my expectations.

So please raise you glass and share a toast with me...

To all those goals you have met in the last year, to all those goals you have put off for a little while longer and to all those new goals you're going to aim for in the next twelve months.

  To the wonderful people in your life who got you through the last fifty two weeks - family, friends, even those horrible people in your life who keep reminding you to guard your head and heart a little better in the future. They have all played a part in making you the person you are tonight.

To ambition and the need to strive for something in your life.

To you. My amazing readers. I know many of you personally, but I do love each and every one of you. Especially your comments and conversations.

and of course, because it's me. 

To too many new shoes, beautiful dresses, gorgeous skirts, cozy scarves, soft handbags. MY home will soon be your home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment