Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

 
Wedged In - Almost every new pair of shoes I bought in December were gorgeous, sky high wedges - lace up ankle boots, cross over strap sandals, the list goes on and on. Wearable, comfortable, beautiful. Sales... look out


Desire - I love mine. It is the most amazing thing I have ever gotten to play with. I am in HTC heaven. Please recommend lots and lots of great apps please, please, please, pretty please!




Barely There - I am so over opaques. I am sick to my back teeth of the doom and gloom of dull legs. I can't wait for bare leg weather but in the meantime I will don my trusty nude 15 deniers for the next forever. If I get cold I will add some knee socks and if I get bored I'll find some nude based patterns.


Honourable Mentions - homemade mince pies, sparkly nail polish, planning my sales shopping list, New Years Eve plans, banana chips, not putting on seven pounds over Christmas, leftover candy canes, getting back to training after the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment