Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just A Little Ink


Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?

I love the idea of having a tiny little inked image hidden away on my person. Something just for me, something to make me feel special and to smile about every time I think about it. The kind of tat that you almost forget you have until you get a glimpse of it in the mirror when you get dressed and you can't help but smile to yourself. I don't know if or when I will get this done but I do know that I really want something that is just mine.

3 comments:

  1. I have one of them!! And I love that only a handful of people have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've a big one but hidden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a tattoo, but I've always thought about getting one just like you described.

    ReplyDelete