Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'll Take It Where I Can Get It


I may not be able to afford the shoes but I do believe that I can manage to scrape together the cash and time to try out a Louboutin Manicure.


The key to the Louboutin manicure is the red under section of the nail, just like the soles of his iconic shoes. Since my own nails are a little on the short side and my hands are not the steadiest with a brush I'll be trying this out with a set of false nails to minimise the amount of mess that I would probably make.

Have you ever tried out a Louboutin? Do you indulge in a little nail art every now and then? 
I'd love to hear all about it.

2 comments:

  1. OH wow Those nails are amazing!my nailcare us slack to say the least but i would love to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @third cousin - it looks amazing, doesn't it? If you try it our please post a pic on your blog, would love to see how you get on with it.

    ReplyDelete